Home » Support » Buying » Shipping rates to PR (Puerto Rico)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon9.gif  Shipping rates to PR (Puerto Rico) [message #56963] Fri, 16 November 2012 18:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar Thundrknight  is currently offline Thundrknight
Go to my shop
so i love the site i really do but the fact that us pays 8$ and i have to pay 20$ dosent seem fair to me,especially since most of my works dont even cost 20 . whats the logic behind this cant we negotiate a lower price?

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/WolfShop
LOOK its awesome :P
Re: Shipping rates to PR (Puerto Rico) [message #56964 is a reply to message #56963 ] Fri, 16 November 2012 18:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The shipping is based on the cost for UPS shipping. The thing with shipping is if you order $5 worth of product or $5,000 worth the shipping remains the same. Alternate shipping is on the table for discussion. I'll also check in about US territories.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shipping rates to PR (Puerto Rico) [message #56965 is a reply to message #56964 ] Fri, 16 November 2012 18:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Thundrknight  is currently offline Thundrknight
Go to my shop
Please do

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/WolfShop
LOOK its awesome :P

Previous Topic:Will the price be visable on a gift?
Next Topic:Wow ! Thanks shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.