Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Cheap Designer For hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cheap Designer For hire [message #56839] Wed, 14 November 2012 16:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar basacwards  is currently offline basacwards
Go to my shop
I am a full time Mechanical Designer for Craig Manufacturing "www.craig-mfg.com" I specialize in heavy equipment attachments and have been working with solidworks for several years now. If anyone needs some design work at a cheap budget let me know and we can work something out.

Cheap Designs !! [message #56840 is a reply to message #56839 ] Wed, 14 November 2012 16:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Need a model created? Want an idea made into 3D? I am a Mechanical Designer for a top leading company (www.craig-mfg.com) who has been working with solidworks for several years. I am offering very cheap prices for designs. Let me know what you need and we can work something out. Please PM me.

Regards,
Steve,
McAleerDesigns.com
Re: Cheap Designs !! [message #56865 is a reply to message #56840 ] Thu, 15 November 2012 03:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
I'm in need of a modeler for a small, simple part. Please let me know your rate and if we agree how to provide you with the specs.

Re: Cheap Designs !! [message #57013 is a reply to message #56840 ] Sun, 18 November 2012 03:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar intercharms  is currently offline intercharms
Go to all my models
hello, I need to scan the front of a pair of glasses and add the rest of the sides from a particular design that has some spring hinges attached to assemble the part, I would like an idea of first, if it can be done and then around how much can that cost until the file is ready to print, I would like some text printed on the inside of the temples as to the brand name of the prototype,
Thank you
Oliver
Re: Cheap Designs !! [message #57024 is a reply to message #57013 ] Sun, 18 November 2012 13:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey there,
I have quite a few projects on the go currently but I could definitely work something out with you. How soon we're you looking for the prototype? Please email me at steve@mcaleerdesigns.com. Thank you

Regards,
Steve,
McAleerDesigns.com
Re: Cheap Designer For hire [message #57050 is a reply to message #56839 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 01:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar flievano  is currently offline flievano
Go to all my models
I am a metal faricator and need some castings
fornthis reason I am in need of molds to fabricate my castings
www.adbdesignsinc.com
Fernando Lievano
flievano@me.com

Previous Topic:Freelancer for hire
Next Topic:Gear ring, stirring weel, bike pedal weel: Who wants to make it?