Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts! [message #56800] Tue, 13 November 2012 22:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jnrbhoy  is currently offline Jnrbhoy
Go to all my models
Sorry if im doing wrong but I dont know if this is the correct place to post this,

im looking to see if it is possible to create a solid part for this Transformer? How much would this cost? and what do I need to do to get this created?

You can see in the picture he is missing a part of his jaw.. can another part be made? It is one solid piece if that helps..

please help.

P.S.... IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?

index.php?t=getfile&id=22704&private=0

thanks

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts! [message #57476 is a reply to message #56800 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 10:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar siccoyote  is currently offline siccoyote
Go to my shop
You'd probably be better buying a junker dev, swapping out the part you need then selling it back on as a junker again.
For the price the part would cost, especially if you wanted someone to create it.

Previous Topic:Need help with custom ring
Next Topic:Modeller / Designer needed in London for Luxury Fashion Brand. Jewelry Experience Preferred

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.