Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Sliding keyboard/phone case modification
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Sliding keyboard/phone case modification [message #56702] Mon, 12 November 2012 15:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar dragonite909  is currently offline dragonite909
Go to all my models
I made a small case for my phone to attach a bluetooth keyboard to, but when I looked at the price, it was 95 dollars. I was wonering if anyone could modify iy to lower it's cost.
index.php?t=getfile&id=22604&private=0 -Image from Shapeways

• Attachment: Case.jpg
    (Size: 21.98KB, Downloaded 126 time(s))

Re: Sliding keyboard/phone case modification [message #56730 is a reply to message #56702 ] Mon, 12 November 2012 21:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
What was the software you used to create the model.
Depending on that and the size, you could make it hollow. Or cut away parts of it by holes or a pattern.
Need more info, or PM me the file.

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Sliding keyboard/phone case modification [message #56764 is a reply to message #56702 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 07:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dragonite909  is currently offline dragonite909
Go to all my models
I used Tinkecad to create it.
Re: Sliding keyboard/phone case modification [message #56790 is a reply to message #56764 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 17:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Sorry I can't use Tinkercad. I don't have WebGL

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Sliding keyboard/phone case modification [message #56960 is a reply to message #56702 ] Fri, 16 November 2012 17:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Krinje  is currently offline Krinje
Go to my shop
I've sent you a PM regarding this, please PM me back at your earliest convenience.

"That's not going to work"
*CRUNCH*

Previous Topic:3d moddeler needed for sci fi
Next Topic:Modeler needed for a lokomotive

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.