Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » MODELER NEEDED: Pinball Machine Modifications
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
MODELER NEEDED: Pinball Machine Modifications [message #56610] Sat, 10 November 2012 15:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar lpeters82  is currently offline lpeters82
Go to all my models
I'm exploring the possibility of creating a small 2" to 4" mosquito figure. This would be a modification for a pinball machine, which seems like a potential great market for 3D printing. Depending on the success of this modification this, could turn into more work. I've found that pinball owners are willing to spend decent money for custom pinball modifications. I'd be interested to know if anyone would be interested to help me out with this project. I'd personally like one or two, but would be able to market a hundred, or more. Any helpful advise or links would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Luke

PS: I have attached a picture of the plastic I'd like to emulate.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 November 2012 15:29 UTC]

lpeters82
Pinball Modifications
Re: Beginner Help (Sorry, I'm sure you get this a lot!) [message #56613 is a reply to message #56610 ] Sat, 10 November 2012 15:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lpeters82  is currently offline lpeters82
Go to all my models
I guess this is something I'm looking to have someone design. Name your price.

[Updated on: Sat, 10 November 2012 16:32 UTC]

lpeters82
Pinball Modifications
Re: Beginner Help (Sorry, I'm sure you get this a lot!) [message #56661 is a reply to message #56613 ] Mon, 12 November 2012 12:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi lpeters82,

I've moved this message to the '3D Modeler Needed' forum - you may have more luck here. In addition, I've made the subject a bit more specific so it may catch the attention of more readers.

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Mon, 12 November 2012 12:30 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Modelling underwater caves from video
Next Topic:Model of cabin needed for custom snow globe

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.