Home » Community » General Discussion » How to Hollow?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to Hollow? [message #56438] Wed, 07 November 2012 21:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar lingon12312  is currently offline lingon12312
Go to all my models
Hi! I'm sculpting pretty complicated human-formed objects in Sculptris and are learning Blender right now. But I dont know how to Hollow an object. Specially a pretty complicated object like mine. Is there any software that makes it easy? Or do anyone else know a way to hollow? I can learn other programs if needed. Smile please help, theres an image attached I hope :/
Re: How to Hollow? [message #56439 is a reply to message #56438 ] Wed, 07 November 2012 21:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Check step 1 Wink http://www.instructables.com/id/3D-printing-on-the-cheap/

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: How to Hollow? [message #56447 is a reply to message #56439 ] Wed, 07 November 2012 22:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lingon12312  is currently offline lingon12312
Go to all my models
Thanks Smile I'm very happy with your quick answere and im gonna try your instructions and see if I can work something out. Thanks again Smile

Previous Topic:Will it print or not?
Next Topic:3D printed Circuit Board

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.