Home » Support » 3D Printing » Issue solved
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Issue solved [message #56391] Tue, 06 November 2012 16:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar jamesnix  is currently offline jamesnix
Go to my shop
Solved the issue, thanks shapeways staff

[Updated on: Wed, 07 November 2012 00:05 UTC]

Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56398 is a reply to message #56391 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
I will find out for you!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56401 is a reply to message #56398 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks. I'm just worried about the spots being there on the 3D printed model.
Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56405 is a reply to message #56391 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Any chance you can make the item public for us to see it? or email Natalia and/or myself the item number. If you don't know how to find that, send us the link for the item, the number is in the link.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56406 is a reply to message #56405 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Email sent, thanks for offering to help
Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56407 is a reply to message #56391 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Got it, forwarded it to the ones that are looking into it. We will let you know what we find out. My mother always told me my freckles we're kisses from angels, but I don't think that's the case here Laughing

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56408 is a reply to message #56407 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 13 November 2012 02:19 UTC]

Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56411 is a reply to message #56391 ] Tue, 06 November 2012 23:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Alright got an answer. This is a known render only issue for large files. They're working on a fix but in the mean time, your prints will show up fine and unintended freckle free.

Re: What are these weird dark spots on the shapeways rendered image of my model? [message #56412 is a reply to message #56411 ] Wed, 07 November 2012 00:04 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Great news, thanks for chasing that up. I'll be sure to order once I've finished coloring the model, thread can be closed now then.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 November 2012 00:05 UTC]

Previous Topic:Intersecting Meshes!?!
Next Topic:How I make a 3d printer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.