Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » BLACK ROSE & BLACK WIDOW new set
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
BLACK ROSE & BLACK WIDOW new set [message #56291] Mon, 05 November 2012 09:08 UTC
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Hi,

Arrived and combined!
I was thinking to combine the BS&F and RS&F with metal and I thought that was nice to use a big bronze plated chain in combination with the red and and black materials that I love.

This is the first test, I think they are very nice, they looks glamour and all the connected parts are working good, the necklace's closure on the back is also working fine. I made also one version inspired by my COUPE DE COEUR collection, but the final necklace pendant it seems to be too fragile and I have to work again on it.

Earrings and necklaces looks gorgeous, I've tested them yesterday during a fashion show and are perfect if worn with a casual or an elegant outfit.

Hoping you like it, opinions are welcome.

Items are not for sale.

index.php?t=getfile&id=22379&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=22380&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=22381&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=22382&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=22383&private=0

Dario Scapitta Design

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2012 09:10 UTC]

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com

Previous Topic:Cube Bouchon by OSKAR
Next Topic:Starry Trefoil Knots

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.