Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55878] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar Wahtah  is currently offline Wahtah
Go to my shop
A. I'm not logged in, I go to a model, I see country Netherlands (correct) and a price with a Euro sign.
B. I change country to US, see the same price, still with a Euro sign.
C. I change back to Netherlands, now the price is lowered...

That's not right... Tested with Windows7/IE9 and iOS/Safari, on several models.

index.php?t=getfile&id=22050&private=0

• Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 38.33KB, Downloaded 72 time(s))

Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55880 is a reply to message #55878 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
21% VAT in the Netherlands ? (Still does not explain why switching the country twice
should make a difference, unless you switched pages between edit and display mode
as well)
Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55883 is a reply to message #55880 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I see, the difference is more like the 21% vat than euro/dollar. Further reading of postings tells me that the currency shown is based on shipping address, it can not be changed. So why can I change the country then? For different vat percentages? It wouldn't hurt to explain this on the page...

This still leaves the error, only it may be less important.
Re: Dollar and Euro prices seem mixed up [message #55884 is a reply to message #55883 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:24 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Sadly, it's not possible to order without paying VAT this way, so don't try Smile

Previous Topic:Creator 2d to 3d fails, Browser and OS information inside.
Next Topic:WRL upload changed for the worse ?