Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a Modeler for special project...Panties
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a Modeler for special project...Panties [message #55808] Tue, 23 October 2012 15:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar coldsteelmike  is currently offline coldsteelmike
Go to all my models
Hi guys,

I'm new here and have a fun idea that I need help with. Please find attached pictures of the type of designs I'm looking to create.

Please PM me with details including price, estimated lead time, level of intricacy you believe you can get, and links to your other work.

Please note that a 'Work for Hire' agreement will have to be signed prior to the commencement of work.

Best Regards,

Mike

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z166/coldsteelmike/Lacie-Panty-Raid-at-Victorias-Secret-in-Brea.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z166/coldsteelmike/VS-LaceTrimCheekster.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 23 October 2012 15:37 UTC]

Re: Looking for a Modeler for special project...Panties [message #55827 is a reply to message #55808 ] Tue, 23 October 2012 23:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent
Re: Looking for a Modeler for special project...Panties [message #55835 is a reply to message #55827 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 02:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Thank you Coldsteelmike for that request. It had to be the oddest one I have read here yet. And to the brave soul that accepted it, besides the one that wears it, Cadninga be sure to post a pic of the finished object here. That totally appeals to my wierdness level. Unless Cadninja models it, then nevermind. Not modelling the model, appearing in it in a posted pic
*Shivers*

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:Hot Rod for Trophy
Next Topic:A small final task in a model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.