Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Sacramento State student needs key chain model for a presentation
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Sacramento State student needs key chain model for a presentation [message #55790] Tue, 23 October 2012 05:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar brockseth  is currently offline brockseth
Go to all my models
I am a California State University: Sacramento student doing a presentation on 3D printing and I would like to design a key chain that says "sac st" on it to give to my audience to conclude my presentation.
Re: Sacramento State student needs key chain model for a presentation [message #55833 is a reply to message #55790 ] Wed, 24 October 2012 01:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar solid_modeler  is currently offline solid_modeler
Go to my shop
do you need someone to design one for you because i could have that done within about an hour or so if you'd like?

Previous Topic:I'm a fan!
Next Topic:Modeler, Texturer, Concept Designer, for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.