Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Materials and Inventory
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Materials and Inventory [message #55741] Sun, 21 October 2012 12:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
hmmmm, the link for the old inventory / material editing is gone

Nowadays we get new colors but I wonder how I should add them to my items (>150).

in another thread there was some batch processing asked. yes, please. that would be great.

Woody64

P.S.: by the way, it seems that downloading order overview doesn't work any longer?

[Updated on: Sun, 21 October 2012 13:36 UTC]

More then 7500 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once)
Re: Materials and Inventory [message #56274 is a reply to message #55741 ] Sun, 04 November 2012 13:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
Yes, I too am having problems updating the materials on my models with the new CSV markup. How do I add materials to all of my models without having to go into the individual editor one at a time?
Re: Materials and Inventory [message #56541 is a reply to message #56274 ] Fri, 09 November 2012 06:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Got once more stuck with a multiple item change.

I wanted to add a section useful for people addicted to the new Assassins 3 game (American revolution).
But after having added 2 items I was deeply shocked by the number of clicks and time that would consume.

Is there any solution out there?

The interface must not be very beautiful.
Something like a very simple item selector (the item name a small picture and a selection box) and one drop down for the operations (add/remove), a dropdown for materials, a drop down for sections and a dropdown for other options buyable/visible ....
would make a rather perfect job.

Or is there any API out there we could use.
Or the simple batch discussed in another thread would also be very useful.

Woody64

[Updated on: Fri, 09 November 2012 06:57 UTC]

More then 7500 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once)
Re: Materials and Inventory [message #58482 is a reply to message #55741 ] Wed, 12 December 2012 17:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

Lets move the discussion to this thread:

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=11219& amp;start=0&

So it is in one place.

Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:I'd love to be able to change the angle of my object in the 3D rendered image on my shop
Next Topic:What is the final price of the model?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.