Sortable Forum Experience

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by CactusBones, Oct 20, 2012.

1. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    I wish we could sort the forums by views / responses / popularity (ratings) etc.....something like that anyway...
    I am new at 3d modeling, printing, and 3d applications and I don't even know enough to know what to ask or look for sometimes.
    The search bar is helpful when I know what I am looking for but I like being educated through browsing too....not all
    topics are beneficial for me to read at this stage of my experience....if there was a way to sort maybe I could get more use out of the forums.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    That does sound useful! We are currently looking into making the community easier to use, and all together better. I'll forward your suggestion on.

3. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    I see that there is a rating system in place now for threads. I find that really useful! In other forums there is also the capability to "favorite" certain threads which allows for a quick way to reference threads, check back quickly to look for new responses on topics of interest, or even check to see if your questions have been answered. Maybe this would be worth considering? I will bookmark for now.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  4. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    I found a way to get Google to show just threads that have a range of pages for you. :eek:

Another way to kind of find some popular threads is this.

But yeah! What you're suggesting would be great! These Google searches are only scratching the surface I'll bet. :)