Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Metal work for Armlet
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Metal work for Armlet [message #55638] Fri, 19 October 2012 05:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar ekusa  is currently offline ekusa
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=21893&private=0
Hello,
I was just wondering if you could give me a quote to turn this into an actual armlet.
the material would need to be metal, preferably steel, that wont rust. Accurate to that style and be able to fit my over hand and be wearable with a sleeve as well.
Basically what that artist had done, down to the details in the bolts.
It also have to fit the dimensions of my hand and arm.

thanks,

Matthew

Re: Metal work for Armlet [message #55657 is a reply to message #55638 ] Fri, 19 October 2012 14:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar solid_modeler  is currently offline solid_modeler
Go to my shop
Could you please include some dimensions hand (ie. about how big the inside hole needs to be)? Do you want the bracelet to be two seperate parts that literally screw together or one part that slides over your wrist?

I could make this bracelet no problem and will get started right away, then I will adjust for your arm dimensions and give you a rendered image and a quote!

[Updated on: Fri, 19 October 2012 14:42 UTC]

Previous Topic:looking for cad designer
Next Topic:Looking for a 3D designer/modeler for jewelry parts project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.