Home » Community » General Discussion » Where are all the FREE downloads?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55586] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar KarstenHW  is currently offline KarstenHW
Go to all my models
I came to shapeways reading here (www.shapeways.com/3d_parts_database) that there are FREE downloads. How does one find them?
Re: Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55590 is a reply to message #55586 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Under create there is a link for downloadable models. All Shapeways downloads are free.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55593 is a reply to message #55586 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I think I understand this now: The price listed is not for the download but for the MAKING of the part in a variety of materials?
Re: Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55594 is a reply to message #55586 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That is correct.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55595 is a reply to message #55594 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you kindly.
Re: Where are all the FREE downloads? [message #55596 is a reply to message #55590 ] Thu, 18 October 2012 17:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
On the page http://www.shapeways.com/3d_parts_database it seems to imply that you can download from that page. But.. the Login button on that page doesn't work.. it likely needs to be added to the InShape bug list.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:WSF Separation Distance
Next Topic:Best way to get an object scanned for printing?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.