Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Anyone else able to download their order overview?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55409] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
I haven't been able to download my order overview xls file for about a week (last time I checked before today). Just curious if anybody else is having the same problem.

All the best.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55412 is a reply to message #55409 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Yeah. Look in the Bug Reporting & Site Feedback subforum, for example InShape 2.0 chaos : top five bugs that need to be fixed quickly. Transition still going on.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55413 is a reply to message #55412 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 02:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
Ah, sorry, should have checked there first I guess. Thanks for the quick reply.
Re: Anyone else able to download their order overview? [message #55456 is a reply to message #55409 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 19:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
This has been slated to be fixed in our next release so its not far away!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Shop Sales - Paypal remittances Mark-ups.
Next Topic:How do I sort the order of my models in my default shop view?