Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a 3D designer for a 1/87 scale modelcar
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a 3D designer for a 1/87 scale modelcar [message #55390] Mon, 15 October 2012 17:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar theoke  is currently offline theoke
Go to all my models
Hello All,

As said,I need a designer to create a 1/87 scale DAF 328 military truck,has to be as detailed possible.

Would be interested to know what I have to pay for such design,it is my first step in the 3D world

Hpoe for a reactionsoon,

greetzzz Theo

index.php?t=getfile&id=21703&private=0

Re: Need a 3D designer for a 1/87 scale modelcar [message #56317 is a reply to message #55390 ] Mon, 05 November 2012 15:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bovelt  is currently offline bovelt
Go to all my models
hi, friends

I am suitable for your this project.

Because, I draw 3D automotive model about 5 years, drawed about 400 sets automotive model, there are 1:18; 1:43; 1:87 on them .

It is include the aircraft, tank, train also.

I just need the color photoes, then can draw out same 3D model , soI am confident for completing your any task .

Besides, I can offer the lowest price for your any project, because I am china, you know it .

If you feel we can try to cooperate, just feel free to contact me, my email: richardbovelt@live.cn

Yours sincerely

Richard

Previous Topic:Small figurine / card holder
Next Topic:3d Modeler - for Cup & Saucer design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.