Home » Support » Bug Reporting » 'Easy' Creators? Hardly!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55324] Sun, 14 October 2012 04:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
This always happens to me when using the quick extrude (or 'ImagePopper') feature. I'll upload my image and wait... and wait... and wait... and nothing happens. It's not that It's taking a long time to extrude the model - I don't even get the e-mail saying you received my image. So I upload it again about half an hour of waiting later, and still nothing... still nothing... still nothing...

Please handle this issue, quickly! I'm getting fed up with various site features not functioning.
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55434 is a reply to message #55324 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 12:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
NOW it's just taking me a to a blank page after I submit a .JPG, and it still isn't actually taking my submissions.
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55438 is a reply to message #55324 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 13:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Can you tell us what OS and browser you are using? This will help us debug this. Also moving this to bugs so the proper people will see it.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55439 is a reply to message #55438 ] Tue, 16 October 2012 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Windows 7, Google Chrome.
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55499 is a reply to message #55439 ] Wed, 17 October 2012 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Maundy  is currently offline Maundy
Go to my shop
I am also trying to use the 2D to 3D Easy Creator recently and it hasn't worked recently, is has been working up until a few weeks ago but now I don't either receive emails confirming the upload and the object never appears in my models.

I am using Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

Thanks
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #55529 is a reply to message #55324 ] Wed, 17 October 2012 19:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Some of the easy creators are on the mend currently. The Vibe should be fixed today, and Image Popper is next on the todo list

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #56285 is a reply to message #55529 ] Sun, 04 November 2012 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 77valerie  is currently offline 77valerie
Go to all my models
In this same vein, any idea how long it takes to get a response on whether a product is printable? I received the e-mail that the upload worked, but can't find anything about when to expect a response.
Re: 'Easy' Creators? Hardly! [message #56290 is a reply to message #55439 ] Mon, 05 November 2012 05:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar megmaltese  is currently offline megmaltese
Go to my shop
PeregrineStudios wrote on Tue, 16 October 2012 13:14

Windows 7, Google Chrome.

This may have something in common with my problem, because I am on Chrome on Win7 and I opened this thread.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2012 05:11 UTC]

Abide.

Previous Topic:Permalink
Next Topic:Models are inverted or stand on sides AFTER downloaded to Shapeways.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.