Home » Community » Feature this!  » Ornate Silver Cross
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Ornate Silver Cross [message #54991] Sat, 06 October 2012 22:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Whats up everyone. I just wanted to share my new piece. It arrived yesterday and I started working on it as soon as I got it. I ordered this in the standard silver, then added the patina, removed the patina I didn't want and then gave it a light polish. The front and back sides are identical with detail so this pendant can be worn either way. It measures 2.5 inches and weighs 22 grams. I'm very happy with it.

You see. I'm not all just skulls and bones. Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=21271&private=0

• Attachment: Cross 1.jpg
    (Size: 220.90KB, Downloaded 140 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 06 October 2012 22:32 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Ornate Silver Cross [message #55099 is a reply to message #54991 ] Tue, 09 October 2012 17:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Vidalcris  is currently offline Vidalcris
Go to my shop
Very nice Shocked

Re: Ornate Silver Cross [message #55170 is a reply to message #55099 ] Thu, 11 October 2012 03:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Thanks... I was asked to make something thats not so morbid since I prefer making skulls. I made this for my aunt and im very happy with the results.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 October 2012 03:54 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Phoenix Ball jointed Doll
Next Topic:Female Sculpture

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.