Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler Needed for a very simple plastic clip. Details inside and diagram provided
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler Needed for a very simple plastic clip. Details inside and diagram provided [message #54949] Fri, 05 October 2012 22:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar debo02  is currently offline debo02
Go to all my models
Hi, I am looking for a 3D Molder that can help me create this very simple clip that i need to get printed. I need two sizes of this clip made.

All details are included in the diagram attached.

Please let me know if more information is necessary

Thanks!

Re: 3D Modeler Needed for a very simple plastic clip. Details inside and diagram provided [message #54950 is a reply to message #54949 ] Sat, 06 October 2012 00:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MikeHancoxDesign  is currently offline MikeHancoxDesign
Go to all my models
PM sent

MikeHancoxDesign
Re: 3D Modeler Needed for a very simple plastic clip. Details inside and diagram provided [message #55346 is a reply to message #54949 ] Sun, 14 October 2012 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WarrenSainvil4  is currently offline WarrenSainvil4
Go to all my models
If you have heard of a program called inventor I think I could be useful
Re: 3D Modeler Needed for a very simple plastic clip. Details inside and diagram provided [message #55356 is a reply to message #55346 ] Sun, 14 October 2012 21:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JACANT is currently online JACANT
Go to my shop
All of five minutes work. You will not be able to get it printed in anything except FUD because of the minimum wall thickness.
Gratis
http://www.shapeways.com/materials/frosted-detail-design-gui delines

• Attachment: debo02.stl
    (Size: 102.43KB, Downloaded 37 time(s))

jacantdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:3d modeler needed for iPhone 5 car dock
Next Topic:Modeller needed for control grips.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.