Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54750] Tue, 02 October 2012 15:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar scientist2010  is currently offline scientist2010
Go to my shop
Hello,

I just simulated a customer:
I did not log in, but added some products to my cart.
Then I tried to change the material I wanted to order it in, but it did not work.
That means, that I can choose a material in the cart menu, but the site does not change it.

When you use the Lab-feature of adding sets you are dependent on
beeing able to change the material in your cart, because a customer
could like a material better than the default one.

It is also impossible to get back to your cart "settings" once you proceeded through login in the payment process.
-> There is no chance to change, when you had not been logged on.

It would be great if you fixed it rapidly Smile

Yours, Marie

PS:
This problem appears no matter if you add sets or usual products, but always when you are not logged on.
I tested it several times and always reset my browser before doing so.
Re: Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54753 is a reply to message #54750 ] Tue, 02 October 2012 17:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Which browser and Operating System are you using?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Changing material in cart impossible when not logged in [message #54794 is a reply to message #54753 ] Wed, 03 October 2012 15:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar scientist2010  is currently offline scientist2010
Go to my shop
Great, that you already take care for it!
I use Safari 5.1.5 as a browser, my computer is running OS X (10.7.3) if that helps.
Thanks, Marie

Previous Topic:InShape 2.0 Launched...CO-CREATORS FIXED!
Next Topic:Bug. 3rd party shipping wrong Shipping address passed on to UPS systems: Shipment blocked.