Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Texas
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Texas [message #54629] Sat, 29 September 2012 05:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
I have had an account since 2010 but just recently starting creating designs here. I have been a jewelry designer and illustrator for the last 10 years since graduating college. My knowledge of how to use sketchup is very limited and I find it very annoying compared to using illustrator and other visual design programs. I am getting used to it though. I just recently received my first two prints from shapeways which have been rings(can be seen at my shop). The possibilities for what I can create has just exponentially increased with the help of shapeways. Designing 3D designs is a treat compared to my regular production routine.

[Updated on: Sat, 29 September 2012 05:27 UTC]

Re: Hello from Texas [message #54652 is a reply to message #54629 ] Sun, 30 September 2012 04:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
hello welcome to the communitty. in the sketchup´s official website you will find videos that will help you use it. it helped me a lot. have a nice day Smile you can find it here: http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/training/videos/new_to_gsu.h tml

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:Greetings and Salutations

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.