Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Hiring for a new 32MM miniatures line.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hiring for a new 32MM miniatures line. [message #54547] Thu, 27 September 2012 12:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar junkrobot  is currently offline junkrobot
Go to my shop
I am starting a new line of miniatures. The size will be 32MM. I need this done in the next 10 days and will pay 200-250. Half up front half upon completion.
I know it's not what your normal rates are probably but until interest in the line is guaged, I can't afford more than that. May lead to lot's more work. Please only email if you know you are capable of completing a quality model in the said time frame. Send a link to your other organic work for me to see. Files must be ready to upload to shapeways for printing. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Misty-
Picture is of exact model I'm hiring for.

• Attachment: valkyrie.jpg
    (Size: 230.05KB, Downloaded 76 time(s))

Re: Hiring for a new 32MM miniatures line. [message #54551 is a reply to message #54547 ] Thu, 27 September 2012 14:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar siefs11  is currently offline siefs11
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Hiring for a new 32MM miniatures line. [message #54552 is a reply to message #54547 ] Thu, 27 September 2012 14:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar junkrobot  is currently offline junkrobot
Go to my shop
Sorry I hired someone, thanks all!

Previous Topic:Modeler for Transformers Accessory Needed - Leader Optimus Prime
Next Topic:CAD designer needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.