shapeways discount

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Josenarvaez, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Josenarvaez
    Josenarvaez Member
    hi everyone i jus want to ask you something, i bought the materials sample kit and i receive a coupon to apply a discount on my next order, i make my next order today how can i see the applied discount? i will see it later?

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    You should be able to mouse over your user name on the top right of the screen and go down to My Credits. In there you should be able to see all credits. If they are not there, you can enter the code to add it to your credit list. When ordering you can then select your pre-saved credits

3. Josenarvaez
    Josenarvaez Member
    oooh my made my order and i use my coupon in the step 4 of the checkout process but i checked today my account and i see it doesn,t applied to this order. :laughing: i didn´t see i have to redeem credit can i use for my next order?

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    If you have problems with your credit, you'll have to contact support. If you didn't use it, than you can use it later.

5. Josenarvaez
    Josenarvaez Member
    well i just updated and make just what yo say and it appears me like i redeemed the credit. thanks i will check for use it on my next order :laughing: