Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for a plastic belt clip
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for a plastic belt clip [message #54486] Tue, 25 September 2012 19:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Search4Simplicity  is currently offline Search4Simplicity
Go to all my models
Hello, there.

I need a product accessory made that clips either onto a person's belt or waistband of their pants. The accessory needs to have a kind of D-ring that simulates a belt loop. The idea is to be able to clip a carabiner off of it instead of the belt loop from someone's waistband as a more durable alternative attachment point.
I would like to see your ideas and see if a spring-hinge would be good for the accessory, too.

I've attached a crude picture of my desired accessory below. Please contact me PM me if you're interested and I will send you my email.
Thank you!

index.php?t=getfile&id=20849&private=0

• Attachment: beltclip.png
    (Size: 3.40KB, Downloaded 134 time(s))

Re: Modeler needed for a plastic belt clip [message #54659 is a reply to message #54486 ] Sun, 30 September 2012 14:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent
Re: Modeler needed for a plastic belt clip [message #54698 is a reply to message #54659 ] Mon, 01 October 2012 08:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Search4Simplicity  is currently offline Search4Simplicity
Go to all my models
I believe I've found the modeler I'm going to go with for this job.

Thank you for your reply.

Previous Topic:3D artist needed for scale model aircraft project RHINO preferred
Next Topic:Modeler Needed for Custom Metal D20 Die -- more jewelry than die