Home » Community » Introductions » Hi Im new here
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi Im new here [message #54413] Sun, 23 September 2012 03:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar redspider  is currently offline redspider
Go to all my models
Im interesed in learning new things this is so cool all the wonderful things everyone makes my Dream is t make a doll but I know nothing about modeling I can only draw pretty good any info would be much appricated.
Re: Hi Im new here [message #56673 is a reply to message #54413 ] Mon, 12 November 2012 13:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi redspider,

welcome! Are you interested in learning how to model in 3D, or would you rather find someone to do the modeling for you?

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Hi Im new here [message #56746 is a reply to message #56673 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 01:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
That would be a dream come true to learn how to do it. I have been talking to one guy in england but he has not recived my mail.
I did download binder on my computer but its all Japanese to me lol
Pabboo
Re: Hi Im new here [message #56754 is a reply to message #56746 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 03:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Try TinkerCad or Sketchup.. they are both rather simple to use and are a good place to get started.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Hi Im new here [message #56781 is a reply to message #54413 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 15:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Also check out the world of 123D http://www.123dapp.com/

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi Im new here [message #56808 is a reply to message #56781 ] Wed, 14 November 2012 03:46 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Dear micheal thank you very much for being so kind I have written down the address and will realy look at the sites when I have a day off. I truly appricate you taking the time and ansering a neos question
Regards Pabboo

Previous Topic:new 3D modeler in shapeways
Next Topic:Greetings from Canada

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.