Home » Community » Introductions » Hello there
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello there [message #5102] Thu, 02 July 2009 20:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hello, my name is Michael. I'm from Maryland in the US of A. I use KeyCreator 7.0. If you haven't heard of it I wouldn't suggest it. I put up some stuff on my shop yesterday for y'all to look at. http://www.shapeways.com/shops/youknowwho. The Stirling Engine is in review for stainless. That could be my shinning star if it goes through and works. I'll put the video of it working once I get to test it. I like to think of myself as an inventor, free thinker, creator of sorts. But as we designers all know. Ideas are hard to come by and an idea is easier then reality.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 July 2009 17:31 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello there [message #5106 is a reply to message #5102 ] Thu, 02 July 2009 22:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ThomasDurandOriginal  is currently offline ThomasDurandOriginal
Go to my shop
Hi !

Badly we can't access to your shop by now.

Hope we can soon !
Re: Hello there [message #5110 is a reply to message #5106 ] Fri, 03 July 2009 08:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Hiya,

The correct link to the Shop is: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/youknowwho

A period was added to the link so it did not work. On the up side you got to see my awesome 404 page.
Re: Hello there [message #5130 is a reply to message #5110 ] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
Yes, that IS an awesome 404 page Very Happy
Re: Hello there [message #5147 is a reply to message #5130 ] Mon, 06 July 2009 17:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Sorry bout that, was my fault. Haven't heard yet about the stainless, but I am working on another model. May be done by the end of today. Hope y'all enjoy.

Also fixed the first post. Should work now.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 July 2009 17:32 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:"Bonjour" everybody !
Next Topic:Greetz From The Reverend

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.