Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54123] Sun, 16 September 2012 16:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar Monsoon  is currently offline Monsoon
Go to all my models
I have been doing 3d for some time but I am unable to find how to assign real measurements to a 3d object.

I need a 6 inches by 6 inches flat square with a 3mm base and small 2mm pegboard coming out every 5 mm apart.
Something like this showing the pegs spacing: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/419738038_1/free-shipping -BP02-square-pegboards-patterns-for-hama-beads-perler-beads- DIY-educational-toy.jpg

I can supply a flat photoshop file with proper measurements and you would only have to extrude it then provide the file in a format I can give to my local 3D printer preferably something I can import into AliasDesign

Let me know how much you would charge for this
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54127 is a reply to message #54123 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 17:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
It took me all of five minutes.
Gratis

• Attachment: pegboard.dwg
    (Size: 822.61KB, Downloaded 46 time(s))

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54131 is a reply to message #54127 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 20:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Monsoon  is currently offline Monsoon
Go to all my models
Thank you and nicely done.

Can I ask what app you are using to make your models?
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54132 is a reply to message #54131 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 21:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
AutoCad, That's why I gave you a dwg file. You wanted a file that could be read by AliasDesign

jacantdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin
Next Topic:3D Modeling Services Offered

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.