Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54123] Sun, 16 September 2012 16:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar Monsoon  is currently offline Monsoon
Go to all my models
I have been doing 3d for some time but I am unable to find how to assign real measurements to a 3d object.

I need a 6 inches by 6 inches flat square with a 3mm base and small 2mm pegboard coming out every 5 mm apart.
Something like this showing the pegs spacing: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/419738038_1/free-shipping -BP02-square-pegboards-patterns-for-hama-beads-perler-beads- DIY-educational-toy.jpg

I can supply a flat photoshop file with proper measurements and you would only have to extrude it then provide the file in a format I can give to my local 3D printer preferably something I can import into AliasDesign

Let me know how much you would charge for this
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54127 is a reply to message #54123 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 17:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
It took me all of five minutes.
Gratis

• Attachment: pegboard.dwg
    (Size: 822.61KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54131 is a reply to message #54127 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 20:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Monsoon  is currently offline Monsoon
Go to all my models
Thank you and nicely done.

Can I ask what app you are using to make your models?
Re: Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale [message #54132 is a reply to message #54131 ] Sun, 16 September 2012 21:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
AutoCad, That's why I gave you a dwg file. You wanted a file that could be read by AliasDesign

jacantdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin
Next Topic:3D Modeling Services Offered