Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Black and White design into Silver Jewelry
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Black and White design into Silver Jewelry [message #54084] Sat, 15 September 2012 15:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar shbhanda  is currently offline shbhanda
Go to my shop
Hi,

I have a few black and white designs that I was hoping could be translated into 3D silver pendants about 2 inches in diameter. I was hoping to pay between $30-60 for each design, but if it takes more work, I am willing to pay more. Message me if you are interested. This one is kind of low resolution so I am not sure if it is easily transcribed to 3D or not.

Shawn

Re: Black and White design into Silver Jewelry [message #54087 is a reply to message #54084 ] Sat, 15 September 2012 16:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Shawn, I'd be happy to help you, you can send your drawings to info@dotsan.com I'll get back to you with questions.
Vijay

Expertise: Models created, checked, repaired, shelled and colored
Experience: 10yrs+
Portfolio: Dot San
Flickr: Dot San on Flickr
Rate:Fixed rate,no two jobs are the same,email to discuss
Shapeways Interview
Facebook
twitter

We like challenges, so don't be shy in coming forward with any questions. Please feel free to contact my customers below for a reference.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Need help converting Solidworks CAD drawings to finished product
Next Topic:Need 3D modeler to create 16 caricatures to be printed on a Type A Series 1 FDM printer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.