Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin [message #54020] Fri, 14 September 2012 07:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar c_graupner  is currently offline c_graupner
Go to my shop

urgent!

one is a modifcation of a part of a popular toy / gadget . for this job you should promise to secret until we publish it
( hopefully at japan media art festival in feb 2013) thanks for your understanding.
the other job is the help to complete a statue . I need support in the 3d construction drawing in general and especially to
make a detailed plan for the turntable holding arm of the statue you see at : http//:mnm.humatic.de
Additional to your favorite ( professional) tools it would be perfect if you would work in sketchup as well.
I cannot pay a lot but I think the jobs can be done relatively easy and fast for somebody with medium to good skills.

thanks in advance
christian
Re: Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin [message #54021 is a reply to message #54020 ] Fri, 14 September 2012 08:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar EricLopez  is currently offline EricLopez
Go to my shop
Apologies, I've sent you a PM.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 September 2012 08:56 UTC]

Re: Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin [message #54023 is a reply to message #54020 ] Fri, 14 September 2012 09:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Christian, I'm very interested in your project and enjoy working with artists. Please send what you have to info@dotsan.com and I'll get back to you with questions and a cost.

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

Regards
Vijay

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:3D modeler Student looking to partner up
Next Topic:Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale