Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Want to Partner Up?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Want to Partner Up? [message #53972] Thu, 13 September 2012 03:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar circlesea7  is currently offline circlesea7
Go to my shop

my name is Christopher, I have had much training in 3D modeling using Autodesk's Maya and Pixologic's ZBrush [which is used for high-detail modeling.]
I'm in my last year of School [my major is Computer Animation]

My goal is to find a partner who Is good at creating concepts for 3D sculpting/ modeling [they don't necessesarily need to be high-detail concepts, just good enough for me to understand] , It can be organic or inorganic, fractal, geometric, etc.
I'm open to all styles.

I post this in the hopes that, I might find someone who has ideas/ concepts/ sketches, that they would like to see brought to the 3rd Dimension, so that I can continue to practice 3D modeling whilst also maybe sharing whatever profits when can get from selling the printed models themselves.

I look forward to any and all your replies.

thanks

[cb]

cb7.animation@gmail.com

index.php?t=getfile&id=20434&private=0

Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54149 is a reply to message #53972 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 00:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar artbylink  is currently offline artbylink
Go to my shop
I am looking for someone in or close to GA.
I do drawings on graph paper and one of my designs can be found on deviantart by artbylink. the image is called graph design.
alice
artbylink@gmail.com

[Updated on: Mon, 17 September 2012 00:25 UTC]

Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54153 is a reply to message #54149 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 01:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar circlesea7  is currently offline circlesea7
Go to my shop
Hi Alice,

well, I happen to live in Florida, so I suppose we would mostly have to work via Phone, Skype, and email. We could use DropBox to transfer files/pictures if needed as well.

I took a look at the picture you referred to and I like the design, it's very intricate, and I'm a big fan of stuff like that. It's also very simple in terms of making it in 3D so it's definitely do-able.

I know I'm not in Ga but if you would still like to work with me, feel free to reply back.

--[cb]

I can be reached at:

cb7.animation@gmail.com

[cb]
Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54924 is a reply to message #53972 ] Fri, 05 October 2012 10:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ckat  is currently offline ckat
Go to all my models
I am in need of a modeler for a prototype.. you would need to sign a non disclosure agreement... the design is pretty straight forward.. would you be open to that? lmk..thx

Previous Topic:I'm looking for help to do a cuff bracelet (NC)
Next Topic:1/8 scale Kelsey Hayes Knock Wheels