Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Want to Partner Up?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Want to Partner Up? [message #53972] Thu, 13 September 2012 03:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar circlesea7  is currently offline circlesea7
Go to my shop

my name is Christopher, I have had much training in 3D modeling using Autodesk's Maya and Pixologic's ZBrush [which is used for high-detail modeling.]
I'm in my last year of School [my major is Computer Animation]

My goal is to find a partner who Is good at creating concepts for 3D sculpting/ modeling [they don't necessesarily need to be high-detail concepts, just good enough for me to understand] , It can be organic or inorganic, fractal, geometric, etc.
I'm open to all styles.

I post this in the hopes that, I might find someone who has ideas/ concepts/ sketches, that they would like to see brought to the 3rd Dimension, so that I can continue to practice 3D modeling whilst also maybe sharing whatever profits when can get from selling the printed models themselves.

I look forward to any and all your replies.

thanks

[cb]

cb7.animation@gmail.com

index.php?t=getfile&id=20434&private=0

Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54149 is a reply to message #53972 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 00:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar artbylink  is currently offline artbylink
Go to my shop
I am looking for someone in or close to GA.
I do drawings on graph paper and one of my designs can be found on deviantart by artbylink. the image is called graph design.
alice
artbylink@gmail.com

[Updated on: Mon, 17 September 2012 00:25 UTC]

Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54153 is a reply to message #54149 ] Mon, 17 September 2012 01:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar circlesea7  is currently offline circlesea7
Go to my shop
Hi Alice,

well, I happen to live in Florida, so I suppose we would mostly have to work via Phone, Skype, and email. We could use DropBox to transfer files/pictures if needed as well.

I took a look at the picture you referred to and I like the design, it's very intricate, and I'm a big fan of stuff like that. It's also very simple in terms of making it in 3D so it's definitely do-able.

I know I'm not in Ga but if you would still like to work with me, feel free to reply back.

--[cb]

I can be reached at:

cb7.animation@gmail.com

[cb]
Re: Want to Partner Up? [message #54924 is a reply to message #53972 ] Fri, 05 October 2012 10:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ckat  is currently offline ckat
Go to all my models
I am in need of a modeler for a prototype.. you would need to sign a non disclosure agreement... the design is pretty straight forward.. would you be open to that? lmk..thx

Previous Topic:I'm looking for help to do a cuff bracelet (NC)
Next Topic:1/8 scale Kelsey Hayes Knock Wheels

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.