Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help with some 1/100 scale projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help with some 1/100 scale projects [message #53827] Mon, 10 September 2012 03:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar werwulf  is currently offline werwulf
Go to all my models
Hi all,
I'm wanting to get a 1:100 Drop Ship from the Aliens movie done and need some help. I have a rendering and have permission from the rendered to use it but have NO idea how to get the scale I want. Barring that I'd like to talk to some one interested in doing one up in 1/100 and possible even some other things. These will be for my personal use and will not be commercially sold.
Thanks,
Dave O.
Re: Help with some 1/100 scale projects [message #53830 is a reply to message #53827 ] Mon, 10 September 2012 08:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TechyBen  is currently offline TechyBen
Go to my shop
I am not certain of the IP and copyright reccomendations and rules of Shapeways, so I'll wait for someone else to answer that questions... But I do have an alternative option for you if you wish.

I have a 3d model of a drop ship designed by an artist (I did the model, they did the design). I can ask for their permission to make a 3d print of it for you.

This is the model http://fav.me/d47vkbl

More surface details could be added I guess. What material are you looking to use?

Previous Topic:Ring Design
Next Topic:Rough Price Range - Suit