Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Plastic Army Men
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Plastic Army Men [message #53780] Sat, 08 September 2012 14:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar n00brul35  is currently offline n00brul35
Go to all my models
Someone should try to make a unique set of plastic army men. Instead, though, they should look like modern-day US soldiers. There should be a standing rifleman, a crouching machine-gunner, a standing grenade tossing soldier, a commander with pistol, a crouching bazookaman, a soldier with a submachine gun, and a standing female sniper. (All of the ones where I did not specify the pose could be anything.) I couldn't dream of 3d modeling because I can't download any programs. Could someone try to make these? If so, I'd ask my parents to buy them for me! Attached is a female soldier rigged model for the female sniper. This link is where you can get the file in zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?jiafcdhu9fd9d9f
Someone, please make these for me by October 1, my birthday is coming up and I really want these because I can't find anything like this online!

[Updated on: Sat, 08 September 2012 15:22 UTC]

Re: Plastic Army Men [message #53781 is a reply to message #53780 ] Sat, 08 September 2012 14:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar n00brul35  is currently offline n00brul35
Go to all my models
Oh yeah, and the female model is free, It was easy to download.

Previous Topic:Need help converting a cap badge design into 3D - and making 30% of original file size
Next Topic:Ring Design