Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » London based studio is looking for 3D Generalists, Animators or Compositors - The Operators
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon1.gif  London based studio is looking for 3D Generalists, Animators or Compositors - The Operators [message #53679] Thu, 06 September 2012 09:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar The_Operators  is currently offline The_Operators
Go to all my models
Are you a 3D GENERALIST, ANIMATOR or COMPOSITOR

We are currently seeking all sorts of talented artists for contract work with the potential of full time opportunities.

Decent experience in the industry is a must along with a valid showreel, folio and CV.

Artist should be able to commute to central London and be available at short notice.

Please send details such as reels, CV's and portfolios to: recruitment@theoperators.net
(only contact through email shown above, thank you)
Thanks

The Operators
www.TheOperators.net
Re: London based studio is looking for 3D Generalists, Animators or Compositors - The Operators [message #53684 is a reply to message #53679 ] Thu, 06 September 2012 10:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi I'm based in Edinburgh and work in the product design and marketing.

Software: over 10 years experience in Rhino 3D and Vray amongst others.

Shapeways reviews

modeling examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Dogs model head
Next Topic:Need help converting a cap badge design into 3D - and making 30% of original file size

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.