TFP Cliffjumper Evala Weapon Kit

Discussion in 'Feature this!' started by TreadshotA1, Sep 6, 2012.

1. TreadshotA1
    TreadshotA1 Member
    An exercise in destruction, Evala was a design that came about due to a flood of toys never ever leaving store shelves. Trying inevitably to make said toys interesting after months of waiting for new stock, I spent far too much time creating more weapons. Because, let's face it, nothing makes toys more interesting than giving them more cannons!

Evala was partly inspired by the Cliffjumper figure it's designed to work with. The character infamously divides fans; half prefer him armed to the teeth with cannons, while others see him as a hand-to-hand brawler. Evala takes the first half to the extreme, giving Cliffjumper a huge cannon to blast away evil, while the Impaler form appeases those who prefer him fighting up close.

Ordering Evala from Shapeways was ironically postponed. Kept forgetting to add it to the cart. Then came the decision of what material. I had to choose WSF, as Frosted Detail was just too much for me. Still, I'll be saving up for a Frosted copy later.

Anyways, pictures below. Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

<div align="CENTER">TFP Cliffjumper Evala Weapon Kit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"The Evala does one thing and it does one thing well. It blows stuff up. The Evala weapon kit focuses on long range combat, engaging 'Cons before they even know you're in range. The Evala Cannon wipes out enemy units before you step into sensor range, and survivors meet a nasty fate when the Evala Impaler slices right through their spark chamber.

Shapeways Evala Weapon Kit page

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shapeways Evala Weapon Kit page

And for those times when your Cannon's out of ammo, or when you just want to make sure a 'Con's dead, bring out the Evala Impaler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course, why get up close and personal anyway? Drive and fire!"

[​IMG]

Hope you all like this weapon kit. As always, comments and criticisms are welcome and appreciated. :thumb
    [/align]

2. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    wow! pretty awesome details!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012