Home » Community » It arrived! » VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53615] Wed, 05 September 2012 02:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I guess I've been wanting to make something unlike anything that's already been made and remade and so on. This is the part I love, putting out something new and with shapeways I can go crazy with detail. As always, shapeways never fails to deliver on quality, time and undamaged. Nothing would have been possible without you guys. I sometimes cant get over the fact that I get to imagine anything I want, design it and with your help, make it into something I can physically touch and use. Also, I wanna give a big thanks to my Australian buddy, his name is Troy for making the video. Check out his youtube channel, he makes some great paracord bracelets.

Link to this model and video here on my shapeways store:
http://shpws.me/blHm

Link to view on youtube:
http://youtu.be/Pc41PI2X2BA

Link to my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

I was waiting to post a picture of my bead on a bracelet a friend from Australia is making for me, but I'll post that picture as soon as the bracelet arrives. For now, here are some pictures of the finished product. This is in the standard silver, I added the patina and gave it a light polish. That's why there's a $10 difference in the price I'm offering through my eBay store.

Check out this youtube video. Ill update this as soon as I figure out how to embed the video on this post.
http://youtu.be/Pc41PI2X2BA

Click on any picture to view the video

index.php?t=getfile&id=20183&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=20184&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=20185&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=20186&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=20187&private=0

• Attachment: 7.jpg
    (Size: 130.33KB, Downloaded 267 time(s))

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 189.61KB, Downloaded 266 time(s))

• Attachment: 2.jpg
    (Size: 138.85KB, Downloaded 263 time(s))

• Attachment: 3.jpg
    (Size: 208.77KB, Downloaded 269 time(s))

• Attachment: 5.jpg
    (Size: 170.46KB, Downloaded 264 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 03:30 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53620 is a reply to message #53615 ] Wed, 05 September 2012 08:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar cedricms  is currently offline cedricms
Go to all my models
It looks cool Smile! I love how you modeled the horns.

http://www.cedric.maria-sube.com
Re: VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53687 is a reply to message #53615 ] Thu, 06 September 2012 15:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Nice work..

Duann Scott,
Re: VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53742 is a reply to message #53615 ] Fri, 07 September 2012 15:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks guys, i had fun designing this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53879 is a reply to message #53615 ] Tue, 11 September 2012 16:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Very nice, Sal. Was this printed in Silver (not Glossy Silver) that you then gave a patina and polished parts yourself?

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: VIDEO - Skull Bead - VIDEO [message #53927 is a reply to message #53879 ] Wed, 12 September 2012 07:06 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thanks lensman. Yeah, this is in Silver and not Silver Glossy. This is because I wanted to keep the horns and teeth sharp. They are sharper then I expected, but I dont mind at all, not one bit. I added the patina and gave it a light polish on certain areas. Check your PM.

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:Avengers Logo Lapel Pin
Next Topic:Watch Band Buckle

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.