Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Need help making the drawing of a watch dial in 3d
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help making the drawing of a watch dial in 3d [message #53536] Mon, 03 September 2012 15:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kloetster  is currently offline Kloetster
Go to all my models
I am making a watch for the wedding of my brother and would like to make a watch dial especially for him with the digits and so on sticking out of the dial. Problem is that I have no 3d modelling programm. Who would like to help me?

Best regards

Sander

Re: Need help making the drawing of a watch dial in 3d [message #53582 is a reply to message #53536 ] Tue, 04 September 2012 13:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TechyBen  is currently offline TechyBen
Go to my shop
Hi, what size or material would you be looking for? Would you just want the image you uploaded turned into an embossed disk?

You may be able to have the watched engraved instead. As I am not sure if the materials will allow for a detailed enough print.

I can model this in 3d or 2d for you though if needed. Thanks.

Previous Topic:Character Sculpture Needed
Next Topic:quick job (hands forming an 'R') metal necklace.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.