Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Banner & Logo Upload Bug
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Banner & Logo Upload Bug [message #53194] Mon, 27 August 2012 12:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar eNonsense  is currently offline eNonsense
Go to my shop
I just wanted to report to ya'll that when you use the Edit button on the store banner and logo fields to upload a new image there is some strange behavior.

I tried this with Opera and Firefox. In Opera the upload works, but after you select your file it then prompts you to download/open an ajax file. You can cancel out of this and the image still uploades. In Firefox however I was having trouble even getting the Edit buttons to respond at all. I clicked one about 4 times before a file select window appeared, and that's the last time I was able to make it work.

Those are the only 2 browsers I tried it in. I'm on Windows 7 and my versions are Opera v12.01 and Firefox v14.0.1
Re: Banner & Logo Upload Bug [message #53202 is a reply to message #53194 ] Mon, 27 August 2012 13:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi eNonsense,

Thanks for your feedback, can you please sent me by E-mail your banner and logo, than I can test it in your account.

service@ shapeways. com

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
Maartje Vijn
Customer support.
Re: Banner & Logo Upload Bug [message #53207 is a reply to message #53202 ] Mon, 27 August 2012 15:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pinddle  is currently offline pinddle
Go to my shop
I reported this problem in Natalia's InShape thread.Using Firefox 14.0.1 I get no response at all from the edit button.
I think there are bigger problems to fix before this one.
Re: Banner & Logo Upload Bug [message #53208 is a reply to message #53207 ] Mon, 27 August 2012 15:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pinddle  is currently offline pinddle
Go to my shop
I just tried it using an Android device (2.2) and succeeded!
Re: Banner & Logo Upload Bug [message #53367 is a reply to message #53194 ] Thu, 30 August 2012 15:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia is currently online natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Yep, the edit button works, I'm logging that the size should be indicated there though. Thank you!

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:3D view does not update on some models
Next Topic:Exclude Vendor From View

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.