Home » Support » Buying » Money refunded but nothing else?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53065] Fri, 24 August 2012 12:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Just wondered if one of the workers here could possibly look into my order as I my money was sent back to me yet there's been no message from shapeways about why.

My order: 139855
Invoice: BV-0000453

Thanks in advance

www.modelsbymarsden.com
Re: Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53069 is a reply to message #53065 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 12:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Have you emailed CS about your issue? They'll be able to tell you what's going on.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53070 is a reply to message #53069 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 12:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Hi there,

My apologies, we had an issue with payments through Paypal (Only for the BV invoices) , but this has been fixed right now.

I would like to ask you to make the order again as we did not proceed with your latest order due to this error.

Again my apologies for the confusion.
Mitchell
Re: Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53071 is a reply to message #53070 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 12:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
This reply above is from me Smile

Customer Service Cool

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53075 is a reply to message #53071 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 13:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Thanks for that Mitchell, just made the new order, fingers crossed this time!

www.modelsbymarsden.com
Re: Money refunded but nothing else? [message #53148 is a reply to message #53075 ] Sun, 26 August 2012 09:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Thank you for re-ordering.

Good news:
141068 2012-08-24 13:36:51 accepted

The order is on accepted, so you won't receive an email from paypal that the money has been refunded Smile

Previous Topic:Sliding shipping date
Next Topic:Product descriptions

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.