Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Rate dollar - euro
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Rate dollar - euro [message #53020] Thu, 23 August 2012 09:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar ttbahner  is currently offline ttbahner
Go to my shop
Hi Shapeways staff
otherwise it has always calculates the converted dollar in euros. Since the dollar had risen, the price now it always shows the same price in euros although the course of time is even better. Why now the rate has stagnated? Sad
Re: Rate dollar - euro [message #53237 is a reply to message #53020 ] Mon, 27 August 2012 21:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi there!

Our website is in US Dollars, and we convert to Euros. We have always updated the conversion rate manually once a month (on the 1st). We do this unless the currency jumps dramatically, then we update it more often to be accurate.

Cheers,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Rate dollar - euro [message #53321 is a reply to message #53237 ] Wed, 29 August 2012 18:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ttbahner  is currently offline ttbahner
Go to my shop
Vielen Dank. Smile
Re: Rate dollar - euro [message #53443 is a reply to message #53237 ] Fri, 31 August 2012 19:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Balderdash!

In this established era of global commerce the buyer should have the choice (as always was before on Shapeways) to choose what currency they wish to use. PayPal has no restrictions on currency, why did Shapeways change?

Paul

[edit]Typos and to add - Please don't use 'location' excuses for currency Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 31 August 2012 19:12 UTC]

Previous Topic:No results in my models?
Next Topic:Uploading timeout

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.