Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler for a stamp needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53016] Thu, 23 August 2012 07:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pose  is currently offline Pose
Go to all my models
Hi at all,
I just happend to find this really nice website today, which could be the solution to what I am looking for.

I am in need of two stamps (one should be approximately 10cm and the other one 4cm wide - the logo). So it is basically one stamp in two sizes.

The stamp design itself is not of any importants, it just has to be stable, because I need the stamp to hammer the logo into leather.

Some like this would be way more than I need:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/191260/peter-stamp.html

The only thing I basically care about is that the logo (which is just 4 letters and two arrows) log like they do on the leather, as they do on the paper, if I hammer the logo onto the leather.

Is there anyone, who could help me with that? and how expensive would that possibly be?
I am just a student doing some designs in my spare time, so if it is going to be expensive, I won't be able to do it anyhow.

Thanks in advance!
I can provide my logo to anyone asking, but don't wanna show it publicly, since it is just for my personal works.

Cheers,
Pose
Re: Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53032 is a reply to message #53016 ] Thu, 23 August 2012 13:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Afternoon Pose, I can quickly model you what you need and upload it on here to give you a quote. Won't take long at all and I wont charge, feel free to send me a private message with your logo and the size you want and I'll get on it right away.

www.modelsbymarsden.com
Re: Modeler for a stamp needed [message #53073 is a reply to message #53032 ] Fri, 24 August 2012 13:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pose  is currently offline Pose
Go to all my models
Thank you Modelsbymarsden!
You did a wonderful job and helped me out really quickly!
I strongly recommend Marsden's work to everyone!

Previous Topic:Experienced industrial Designer Needed
Next Topic:3D Architect Modeler Needed