Sales?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by Bathsheba, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    Where did our sales go? Are they coming back soon?

Thx!

2. Alex_ADEdge
    Alex_ADEdge Member
    My sales page also still says 'Pending Sales Temporarily Unavailable.'

Would be good to know when this will be returning!

3. Alex_ADEdge
    Alex_ADEdge Member
  4. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    Hi Bathsheba,

We are aware of this issue.
    And we will do our best to have this fixed as soon as possible.

At the moment our development team is prioritizing all bugs to see which ones are the most important.

Although you are not able to see if you made any sales, I can already tell you, Bathsheba you have made a lot of sales this week :)

Mitchell Jetten
    Customer Service

5. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Hi everyone,

I understand your concerns about not seeing your sales, so let me first reassure you (as Mitchell did also):
    You are all still making sales! We are tracking and recording everything accurately on our end. We're getting orders, producing them and shipping them out as normal. Nothing has changed in the Shapeways service. What is happening at the moment is as shop owners you lack transparency into your sales on the site, as a result of us switching to InShape 2.0.

I know this has been frustrating, so thank you for hanging in there, I'm right there with you.

I do have some good news: the yippie emails will be going out again in the next day or so which will let you know every time you make a sale.

I will also get an update on the my Sales Page later today and will post it as soon as I know.

All the discussion about InShape 2.0 is happening here, so in order to keep it in one place, I'm going to close this thread and continue the conversation there.
    https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=5321 4&#msg_53214

Thank you for your patience!
    Natalia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.