Sliding shipping date

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 205641_deleted, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hello,

So what's the deal with shipping dates? I placed an order on the 14th, scheduled to be shipped by the 24th. When I go to my order page it says the shipping is still scheduled for the 24th, but when I click on the order itself, the date changes. This morning it was telling me that my order will ship by the 31st, an extra week, and now September 3rd...

So why is that date changing and which one is the right one?

Thanks.

2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    The correct date should be the one on the 'My Orders' overview page, although its worth keeping an eye on the Material Status page for delays.

The date on the individual order receipt page is incorrect and has already been reported as a bug following the recent upgade by Shapeways. My last order, delivered on 13th July, is also showing as expected to ship September 3rd :rolleyes:

Paul

[hr]

3. Doesn't look like something that should be hard to fix, but thanks. Hopefully that delay isn't real.

4. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

We are indeed aware of this bug and this is something that our Development Department is working on to have this fixed as soon as possible.

You may send me your order number by mail (service@shapeways.com) so I can have a look at the status of your order.

Thanks!
    Christel

Customer Service Agent
    www.shapeways.com