Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shop embed mod disappeared?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop embed mod disappeared? [message #52899] Mon, 20 August 2012 18:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
In Labs, the 'shop embed' mod is still listed at the top of the page, but it is not displayed anymore. Is it still available?

[Updated on: Mon, 20 August 2012 18:02 UTC]

Re: Shop embed mod disappeared? [message #52910 is a reply to message #52899 ] Mon, 20 August 2012 19:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Mezmera,

Thank you, it's a bug that it disappeared, I've reported it and will let you know when it gets restored!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Shop embed mod disappeared? [message #57517 is a reply to message #52910 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 21:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Hi Natalia,

do you happen to know when the shop embed is going to be restored? I'd like to use it for my website Smile.

Thanks!

Marloes

Previous Topic:getting "Sorry, we were unable to process your uploaded model" when worked ok
Next Topic:Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.