Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Printing » Maximum bed size and quote possible?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Maximum bed size and quote possible? [message #52894] Mon, 20 August 2012 16:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Sorry for what could be two blatantly obvious questions but:

1. What is the maximum dimensions a model can be for it to be printed as a whole?

2. How could I get a quote for a model?

Thanks in advance!

www.modelsbymarsden.com
Re: Maximum bed size and quote possible? [message #52896 is a reply to message #52894 ] Mon, 20 August 2012 16:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Size depends on material. Check out the intended material page here for the max sizes. Then for a quote, upload your model and you will get an instant price. No quoting necessary, that will be your price.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Maximum bed size and quote possible? [message #52897 is a reply to message #52896 ] Mon, 20 August 2012 17:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Modelsbymarsden  is currently offline Modelsbymarsden
Go to my shop
Thanks for the quick help, much appreciated.

www.modelsbymarsden.com

Previous Topic:Just how flexible is "Flexible Plastic"?
Next Topic:three parts to print

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.