Home » Support » Buying » missing order, no response
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
missing order, no response [message #52750] Fri, 17 August 2012 11:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar joezane  is currently offline joezane
Go to all my models
i placed an order in early july, due to ship july 31.
on august 10th i received a notice that the order had (finally shipped). the order was scheduled for delivery on august 13.

however a week later and i haven't received the order.
i contacted the shipper and they say that they never received the order from shapeways.
when i check my status on shapeways it still says in production.
???????
i have written customer service twice trying to find out what is happening and i haven't received a single response.

i am leaving town next week and need to have the order before then.
i desperately need to know what the status of this order is and when it will be delivered.

the order # is 130532

[Updated on: Fri, 17 August 2012 12:20 UTC]

Re: missing order, no response [message #52755 is a reply to message #52750 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 13:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
joezane,

That's no good. I've forwarded your post on to see what we can figure out. If you ordered a WSF model, they were running 1-2 weeks late recently, and are now listed as running 3-4 days late. But I will let you know as soon as I hear anything about your order.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: missing order, no response [message #52757 is a reply to message #52755 ] Fri, 17 August 2012 13:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar joezane  is currently offline joezane
Go to all my models
it's a silver model.
i know that sometimes silver gets backup. i was expecting that, which is why i ordered in july.
what concerns me is that i received shipping notice and tracking number from ups.
yet, ups claims to never have received the package.

Previous Topic:Shipping to argentina
Next Topic:Buying my own product.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.