Mac OSX 10.8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 117441_deleted, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I just updated to Mac OS 10.8.
    I cannot use it to update my Painter 12 to version 12.2 and now it appears that there is a problem uploading my files to Shapeways.
    Is anyone else having upload problems?

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Can you describe the problem?

3. I attempt to upload, the "blue line" in the box at the top stops just about at the end of "shape ways" and there is no further progress. Nothing. Not like the previous upload screens.

4. I should have given you more info.
    I just started using OS 10.8 three days ago.
    The first problem I had was that it is incompatible with Painter 12 and will not allow an update to V 12.2.
    I tried to upload a .stl file and a .wrl file to Shapeways and the progress line gets to the word shapeways and stops.

I have talked to Apple Support and to Corel Support ... neither of whom can help.

Apple suggests that I go back to my my older version OS 10.6 and continue from there. I am in the process of doing that now.

It seems I have a new message from you now.
    bye,

5. bartv
    bartv Member
    Hi Tballew,

I just uploaded a model in Safari, Chrome and Firefox on 10.8 and it works fine for me. To help me pinpoint the problem it would help if you could provide me the following information:

- Which browser + version do you use?
    - Make a screenshot of your browser once the upload has stalled (CMD+SHIFT+4, Hit spacebar to select one window)
    - Do you have any add-ons or extensions installed in your browser?

Thanks!

Bart

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012