Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » External website integration
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
External website integration [message #52308] Mon, 06 August 2012 01:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar BrimbankModels  is currently offline BrimbankModels
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

new to shapeways, but not to 3D printing. Is there any way we can integrate an item on a external site (shopping site) and have it order through shapeways.

Eg. A customer would visit my site, place the order which would go to shapeways for payment processing etc and then ship direct to the customer. The customer wouldn't even know shapeways was involved until they got the package....

Cheers
Re: External website integration [message #52313 is a reply to message #52308 ] Mon, 06 August 2012 06:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I don't know how Shapeways Labs product embedding goes, but there's a useful widget that might help here; http://www.shapeways.com/labs#shapeways-embed
Re: External website integration [message #52586 is a reply to message #52313 ] Tue, 14 August 2012 19:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
It might also be helpful to have a look at our API - this might be the solution you seek!

http://www.shapeways.com/api

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Option to use statcounter.com tracking code instead of GG analytics ?
Next Topic:Post production coloring (TD/WD, pWSF)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.